Monday, August 10, 2015

Hey There......

I have resisted starting a blog for quite some time.   I  had one back in the early days of blogs, and I loved it.  But life got in the way, so I abandoned something I had worked so hard at building.
I considered starting back with the old blog but I wanted something new and fresh.   Because honestly, my life is new and fresh.   I'm getting divorced, re-discovering myself (not nearly as cheesy as it sounds...promise), and trying to go on as many adventures as possible.

So, who am I?   A thirty-something mom of two awesome kids who works full-time at a non-traditional job for a woman in the manufacturing world.   This job allows me to travel and get some much needed "me" time.   I am currently divorcing a husband of 13 years.   It's not super messy, although it's never a bed of roses, and we are amicable and get along quite well thus far.

I enjoy travel, being creative, fashion and makeup, and reading.   I'm really hoping that this blog can get me out of the shell I had accidentally found myself in and will allow me some much needed creative flow in the process.

I've noticed that the blog world has changed DRASTICALLY since I was last involved and I'm really eager to get re-acquainted.

So, PLEASE, introduce yourself so I can check out some other blogs!!

xoxo

1 comment: