Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Real Housewives of OC Recap-(my mama would have slapped me into next week)

I love Real Housewives of OC.  I have watched every season.  So, last night I sat back with some popcorn (from my new air pop machine!) and watched the awesomeness.
Within the first few minutes I was beyond irritated.   If I had ever talked to my parents and behaved like Shannon's daughters, my mama would have slapped me into next week.  First of all, a letter is hardly punishment and secondly, this southern girl would have never back talked her mama like that, nor are my children allowed to do so.  

Now, I don't think TP'ing is a major offense.  Get real.  But, Shannon does.  Her rules, her house.  But I'm baffled as to why that requires punishment and why acting like a spoiled rotten disrespectful brat does not constitute a negative response.  

Moving on...I so want to go do Tamra's booty class!!!   Especially with cake after! Did you see that cake?!?!  It looked so yummy.  

Meghan should have kept her mouth shut on the Brooks thing.  Mainly because Shannon is not her friend and Vicki obviously isn't a huge fan so it was going to go nowhere but south.   And honestly?  It wasn't an oncologist's report, it was a psychic.  And let's for a minute suppose it were true, Vicki has shown before that she will pick Brooks over a friend every time, and rightfully so in my opinion if he truly is the man for her.  Which we know he isn't because they announced their split this week...but...anyhoo...nothing good to come from that.  

And finally, the birthday dinner.  What the eff was Shannon thinking?  Wasn't the time.  Wasn't the place.  You don't do that to your friends on a special day.  You just don't.  

It was honestly selfish.   Her need to get it off her chest and feel clean was more important to her than a supposed dear friend's special day.  Who does that?  

However, hilarious quote of the night was from my 11 year old son.  He came in on the tail end of the fight and says, "Meghan better watch out.  Vicki will be peeing in her bed in the next episode".  My child rocks.  

So, do you watch RHOOC?   What did you think of the episode?

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I've never seen this show, but it sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so addictive. It's the only one in the Real Housewives franchise that I can even stomach anymore. It's my guilty pleasure for sure.

      Delete
  2. I've never watched the Real Housewives of anywhere, which is weird because I love all reality TV...
    I also have an air popper and it is my favourite thing ever! I could eat popcorn every night.

    ReplyDelete