Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My July Stitch Fix recap



I love Stitch Fix.  It's semi-holiday-ish when it comes in.   I get to dress up and take pictures and my friends weigh in on keepers and what to send back.   It's fairly inexpensive and I try things I wouldn't normally wear.  
My July fix wasn't the best I've ever had but my bank account appreciates that.   For those of you who don't know how SF works, you fill out a profile and you get 5 items for a $20 styling fee on a schedule which you set.   Keep what you want and mail back what you don't in a postage paid envelope.   The $20 styling fee is credited toward your purchases and if you keep all 5 you get a 25% discount on the whole box.  
Here was my July fix....First off was the Everly Maisie Striped Dress

When I unwrapped this dress I was in love.   The style card was cute and I loved the material.   However, it was huge.   The arm holes were really large and I'm too OCD to handle that seam.



Next up was the Pixley Bogoa Dress.   Love, Love, Love this one.  I loved the fit and the front design is adorable.   I will need a bralette or cami with this but I love it.  It was a keeper.


Finally, the last three pieces.  the Le Lis Varick V Neck Top, Just USA Anjuli Dark Wash Denim Jacket, and the Mavi Mylee Tulip Hem Skinny Jean.

I did not care for the dark color of the jeans and I had a little too much muffin top for them honestly.   Plus, they were a little pricey for what I can currently afford.   The tank is awesome.   I recently wore it in the 100+ degree Texas afternoon and it was breezy and fun.  It has cute cut outs in the back also. The jacket was fun and who can't use a great denim jacket in the fall, so I kept it also.

And how cute is my awesome dog?   Just saying.    She's my bestie.  On another note, I do own shoes.  I just wasn't feeling it.  :)

So, the dress, the tank, and the jacket were all keepers.  With the credit for my styling fee, I spent $140.

If you're interested in Stitch Fix, click this link to sign up.   You set your price points, tell your stylist if you want something specific, and it's fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment